Financial Health Orientation Sessions
Have you experienced a life changing event that has caused you financial concerns and uncertainty as to which road to take?
Examples include: Recent Marriage, Divorce, Birth of a Child, Retirement, Death in the Family, or Unemployment
Volusia County residents are invited to participate in The Road to Financial Health a FREE program that will provide information to help you make the best decisions for YOUR specific financial needs. Workshops and financial experts will be made available to work with you one-on-one at no cost.
Plan to attend one of four orientation sessions being offered to preview information on this unique program. Sponsored by: County of Volusia, University of Florida IFAS Extension, and United Way of Volusia-Flagler Counties.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- Get your taxes done for FREE!
- Welcome to United Way!
- Publix donates more than $1 million
- Our 75th Anniversary Luncheon Celebrating Volunteerism
- Two Months (and Counting) at UWVFC
- Herbert M. Davidson Award Honoring Preston Root
- Excellence in Volunteering Celebration
- FPL donates $20,000 to United Way of Volusia-Flagler Counties