Help Me Grow launches in Volusia/Flagler
The United Way of Volusia Flagler’s 2-1-1 is excited to announce its launch as a Help Me Grow Florida affiliate site. The Goal of Help Me Grow Florida is to promote healthy development for every child in Florida. Help Me Grow is an unique, comprehensive system that addresses the need for early identification of developmental and/or behavior concerns, and then links children, ages birth-8yrs old, and their families to community-based developmental and behavioral services and supports. If you have a concern about your child’s development call Help Me Grow at 2-1-1 and our knowledgeable staff will help connect you to valuable services. You can also go to www.helpmegrowvfc.org to find out more about the program and to complete a free online developmental screening for a child.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Popular tags on this blog211 | Advocate | ALICE Report | Campaign for Working Families | Community Foundation | Community Impact | Covid-19 | Education | Financial Stability | Fundraiser | General Announcements | GIVE | Giving | Health | Help Me Grow | Special Event | Staff | Volunteer Opportunity | Volunteers In Action | WIF |
Most Popular Articles
- Get your taxes done for FREE!
- Herbert M. Davidson Award Honoring Preston Root
- Excellence in Volunteering Celebration
- Race Parking at Target for Speedweek 2015
- Daytona 5K & Fun Walk
- FPL donates $20,000 to United Way of Volusia-Flagler Counties
- United Way of Volusia-Flagler Counties and FamilyWize Help Local Community Save $6,036,172 on Prescription Medications
- Publix donates more than $1 million