Chicks with Cans Fall Food Drive
Calling all Chicks!
We are seeking volunteers for our Chicks with Cans Food Drive on Oct 23 – 24 and Oct 30 – 31, 2015.
Help us dash to the finish for our 7th Feed Flagler WIN!
Follow these simple steps below to sign up – choose a Publix store and select a time slot.
Volunteers are asked to sign up to work 2 hr shifts and are given a Chicks with Cans pink T-shirt.
- Click this link to go to our invitation page on VolunteerSpot: http://vols.pt/uGpHkP
- Enter your email address: (You will NOT need to register an account on VolunteerSpot)
- Review the locations listed and choose the one you like.
- Sign up! Select “Sign-up” on the calendar date you select and select the time slot. Confirm your selection. VolunteerSpot will send you an automated confirmation and reminders. Easy!
Note: VolunteerSpot does not share your email address with anyone. If you are signing up for more than one person: Enter each persons email address separately. This is important so that we do not double book and so that we can contact each person if we cancel.
Any Questions – please contact:
Barb Johanson 386-503-4940
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Popular tags on this blog211 | Advocate | ALICE Report | Campaign for Working Families | Community Foundation | Community Impact | Covid-19 | Education | Financial Stability | Fundraiser | General Announcements | GIVE | Giving | Health | Help Me Grow | Special Event | Staff | Volunteer Opportunity | Volunteers In Action | WIF |
Most Popular Articles
- Get your taxes done for FREE!
- Herbert M. Davidson Award Honoring Preston Root
- Publix donates more than $1 million
- Excellence in Volunteering Celebration
- Welcome to United Way!
- Daytona 5K & Fun Walk
- FPL donates $20,000 to United Way of Volusia-Flagler Counties
- United Way of Volusia-Flagler Counties and FamilyWize Help Local Community Save $6,036,172 on Prescription Medications